At Florida West Coast Credit Union we offer one of the best checking accounts in the area. The account is free to all ages and provides 24/7 accessibility. Make the Smart decision with your money utilizing our online banking, Visa Debit Card, Call 24, eStatements, Card Valet, Members Mobile App, Courtesy Pay services and more!
- Remote Deposit – You can deposit your checks free of charge using Remote Deposit. Simply endorse the back of the check with the following: “FOR DEPOSIT TO FWCCU MOBILE DEPOSIT”, take a picture of the front and back of the check using the camera on your mobile device and submit your deposit to the credit union.
- Account Alerts – Want to monitor your account transactions or balance, want to be notified if it’s your mother’s birthday, we can help! Register for free account event or transaction alerts through internet banking and stay informed 24/7.
- ATM/Debit Card – Available the same day you open your account and provide free access to your account wherever VISA is accepted. All Publix/Presto ATMS are free.
- Statements – You can decide whether you want paper or electronic statements and both are free.
- Direct Deposit or Payroll Deduction – You can receive discounts on your loans with full direct deposit or payroll deduction to the Credit Union.
- Members Mobile App – Free 24/7 with your IPhone or Android device.
- Online 24 – Free 24/7 internet access to all your accounts.
- Call 24 – Free 24/7 telephone access by calling 813-657-5682 or 1-888-628-1346.
- Card Valet – You can manage your debit card free of charge. If you lose your card, just turn it off and when you find it turn it on again. Traveling? Set your own boundaries.
- Bill Pay – Free with direct deposit, accessible from internet banking or your mobile device.
- Overdraft Protection – Available from your savings account or with a line of credit
- Courtesy Pay – A free service in which you are enrolled automatically 6 months from the date that you open your account. It covers your checks and ACH items when you do not have sufficient funds available in your account. When a transaction is covered by this service, there is a fee per transaction.
- A perfect way to learn how to use a checking account and to manage your spending that is free and offers all the benefits of a regular checking account.
- Available to all students 14 years and older that have appropriate ID. Students under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian as joint account holder.