Electronic Bill Pay
The Bill Payment service through “ Web Pay” has been discontinued, you can elect to enroll in the new FREE bill pay through the credit union or if you would like to continue to use the "Web Pay" service, you will continue to be billed $ 5.95 monthly. If you would like to enroll in the new free electronic bill pay service you must call 1-888-918-7456 to cancel the old “Web Pay” service. Should you need assistance with this please contact us at 813-643-5572 ext 112.
We now offer free* electronic Bill Pay Service with full direct deposit through our internet banking service. To register log onto "Online 24", enter your account number and pin. Once you are logged into you account you can select the Bill Pay tab at the top of the site and enroll. Once we receive your enrollment request, you will receive an email authorizing you to begin paying your bills electronically within 24 hours. As part of the enrollment process, your email address will be requested, it you enter your email we will correspond with you regarding any questions you may have regarding the bill payment process.
Other ways that *you can qualify for free electronic bill pay if you do not have your full direct deposit coming to the credit union are maintaining deposit and/ or loan balances of $15,000.00 or greater with the Credit Union.
SOME COMMON FAQ’s REGARDING ELECTRONIC BILL PAY
- Bill Payments initiated on Friday and Saturdays are not processed until Monday. Members need to allow for additional mailing/processing time if they process their payments on these days.
- Payments are mailed from a processing center in Pennsylvania so allow for mail time.
- Funds are debited from member accounts on the date that the payment is initiated.
- If you register for bill payment and would like a copy of the disclosure, you may click here for a copy of all the rules and guidelines regarding electronic bill pay.
- You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have.