An easy and fast way to pay your bills. Pay as many bills as you like while saving your time, cost of paper checks and stamps.
- Electronic bill pay is free* with full direct deposit
- To register log onto “Online 24”, enter your account number and pin. Once you are logged into your account, select Bill Pay on the top menu bar and enroll. Once we receive your enrollment request, you will receive an email authorizing you to begin paying your bills electronically within 24 hours. As part of the enrollment process, your email address will be requested and you will be notified when you are fully enrolled
- Bill Payments initiated on Friday and Saturdays are not processed until Monday. Members need to allow for additional mailing/processing time if they process their payments on these days
- Many of the payments will be processed electronically; those that need to be mailed come from a processing center in Pennsylvania so allow additional time for mailing
- Funds are debited from member accounts on the date that the payment is initiated so funds must be available
- If you register for bill pay and do not use the service by paying 1 bill a month you could be charged a dormant fee
- Click here for a disclosure (PDF-new window/tab) with all the guidelines on bill payment
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have
*You can also qualify for free electronic bill pay if you do not have your full direct deposit coming to the credit union by maintaining deposit and/ or loan balances of $15,000.00 or greater with the Credit Union.