your primary membership savings
Become both a member and an owner with a $10.00 deposit into a savings account. This savings account is the basis for your membership in the Credit Union and opens the door to all the other benefits that your Credit Union membership offers. Initial deposit of $10.00 to open, $5.00 is a one-time membership fee.
- Must maintain a $5.00 balance in the account at all times
- 24/7 access using your telephone, internet banking or our mobile app
- Free ATM card with account
- If you open just a savings there is no minimum balance requirement if you are under 18 or 60 or older. If you do not meet the age requirement and the primary savings account is the only account that you have with the credit union you must maintain a balance of $200.00 or greater once the account has been open for 6 months or pay a monthly fee
- Payroll deduction or Direct Deposit available
- Tiered interest account