the smart choice for students
At Florida West Coast Credit Union we offer one of the best Student Checking Accounts in the area. The account is free, and available to students 14 years and older. Students under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian added as a joint owner. Now students can make the Smart Choice with their money utilizing our Online Banking, Mobile Banking, eStatements, Call24, Visa Debit and Card Control.
- Remote Deposit – You can deposit your checks free of charge using Remote Deposit. Simply endorse the back of the check with the following: “FOR DEPOSIT TO FWCCU MOBILE DEPOSIT”, take a picture of the front and back of the check using the camera on your mobile device and submit your deposit to the credit union.
- Account Alerts – Want to monitor your account transactions or balance, want to be notified if it’s your mother’s birthday, we can help! Register for free account event or transaction alerts through internet banking and stay informed 24/7.
- ATM/Debit Card – Available the same day you open your account and provide free access to your account wherever VISA is accepted. All Publix/Presto ATMS are free.
- Statements – You can decide whether you want paper or electronic statements and both are free.
- Direct Deposit or Payroll Deduction – You can receive discounts on your loans with full direct deposit or payroll deduction to the Credit Union.
- Members Mobile App – Free 24/7 with your IPhone or Android device.
- Online 24 – Free 24/7 internet access to all your accounts